bandwidth o trafic shaping?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell bandwidth o trafic shaping?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  micampo 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

micampo

Now I have the release 13, I want to know how to allocate bandwidth to each private IP.

192.168.0.100 example 100kbps downstream and 100kbps upstream

Thanks

ppalias

You can do it in the QoS page. Match the interesting packets with the classifier, assign bandwidth with the class manager and finally assign the class on the interface manager.
    I suggest you take a look in the documents first before asking http://www.zeroshell.net/eng/documentation/

micampo

I have done what your dimensions, but the QoS classes and calsificador is for the entire network (high, medium and low), I need to limit bandwidth per IP – something like traffic shaping for each user or ip of the network.

Thanks for your help

ppalias

Then match IP addresses in the classifier.

micampo

Thanks for your reply, but I have another question…

I’m using the QOS and clasifier to limit the trafic, if I include a client in this, would he has the trafic limitation?

I mean, if a gave a client 1Mbps, of this band, would a part be limit for p2p trafic, a part for voIP trafic, acording to my other setup?

ppalias

It depends on how you have implemented it. If you have matched p2p traffic for that specific IP, then you can give him limited performance on p2p.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.