Asterisk can’t register SIPs when connected to ZS

Home Page Forums Network Management Asterisk VoIP PBX Asterisk can’t register SIPs when connected to ZS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  AussieWISP 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AussieWISP

I have two PPPOE connections on ZS, all my pc’s that are connected to ETH00 via a switch all get internet access fine. If I connect my Asterisk server directly to a modem, setup port forwarding Asterisk works fine; but as soon as I connect Asterisk through ZS it doesn’t register my IP trunks. I have setup port forwarding in the virtual server, configured some balancing rules in netbalancer, have tested other port forwards on ZS and the ports open fine. Should I use QOS instead of balncing rules, could there be a dns issue, should i connect the Asterisk server to ETH01 and configure it somehow through that way? I’m useless at CLI but getting the hang of GUI’s. Running Asterisk 2.8 and ZS beta 13

pgbuz
    Participant

@aussiewisp wrote:

I have two PPPOE connections on ZS, all my pc’s that are connected to ETH00 via a switch all get internet access fine. If I connect my Asterisk server directly to a modem, setup port forwarding Asterisk works fine; but as soon as I connect Asterisk through ZS it doesn’t register my IP trunks. I have setup port forwarding in the virtual server, configured some balancing rules in netbalancer, have tested other port forwards on ZS and the ports open fine. Should I use QOS instead of balncing rules, could there be a dns issue, should i connect the Asterisk server to ETH01 and configure it somehow through that way? I’m useless at CLI but getting the hang of GUI’s. Running Asterisk 2.8 and ZS beta 13

I hope can help
    https://www.zeroshell.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5706&highlight=
    https://www.zeroshell.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5746&highlight=

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.