assigning real ips to client

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN assigning real ips to client

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cyber_kani 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cyber_kani

hi
    is it possible to allow dedicated public ips to VPN clients ? i tried to use it in bridge mode and still i could not do that. has anyone done this ??

i tried entering the default gateway and the ips in the vpn client list it’s still the same, the ips get assigned but internet is not routed through that

i used the –client-to-client in the command windows

ppalias

The “–client-to-client” option has no use to your case, it allows users to communicate to each other. Could you post here the configuration from both server and client? There might be a problem with the gateway you are using, other than that there shouldn’t be a problem to assign public IPs with vpn.

cyber_kani

how do i get the server configuration to paste my client config is as bellow

#============================================================================#
    # Specifica l’Hostname o l’indirizzo IP, il numero di porta e il #
    # protocollo con cui raggiungere il server OpenVPN #
    # L’Hostname puo’ essere anche dinamico (es. DynDNS). #

remote 109.167.1.10 1194
    proto udp

# Lascia la seguente voce se vuoi che ti sia richiesto Username e Password. #
    # Commentala se vuoi utilizzare l’autenticazione con certificati X.509. #

auth-user-pass
    ;auth none

# Indipendentemente dal tipo di autenticazione, devi sempre specificare un #
    # file in formato PEM che contenga il certificato della Certification #
    # Authority che ha firmato il certificato del server OpenVPN. #
    # Puoi ottenere tale certificato cliccando sul link CA nella pagina #
    # di login di ZeroShell. #

ca CA.pem

# Se vuoi utilizzare l’autenticazione X.509, devi specificare i file #
    # contenenti il certificato e la relativa chiave privata in formato PEM. #
    # Puoi unire certificato e chiave privata nello stesso file. #

;cert kani.pem
    ;key kani.key

# Non dovresti aver bisogno di configurare i seguenti parametri #

comp-lzo
    verb 3
    mute 20
    resolv-retry infinite
    nobind
    client
    dev tap
    persist-key
    persist-tun

ppalias

Output of command

ps auxw | grep vpn
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.