Apple Ios Problem

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Apple Ios Problem

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ritter-post 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ritter-post

I have the same problem with all ios things like ipod, iphone and ipad. So if you fill in the login page and submit it, it takes about 5 to 30 minutes, the login page appear again, so fill in the login page again and submit it, and your in the Internet. We have several ios products and after update from ios 3 to ios 4 the problem appears. That is a well known problem from Apple, they regognized it on their sites, but they still have no answers.

good luck

ritter-post

Hi, I think I found a solution. First you have to look if you have a valid ip adress from the dhcp. If not, enter the ip and Router and DNS adress manually. Control if the appears if you close the window and reopen. For second you need to enter the https adress of your zeroshell. normally you see the page where you can see the Certificate. change on the dropdown box to pem. Then download the certifieate and save it. The iphone, ipod or ipad then will make a Profil with the Certificate. So fi you start your browser and enter a www. adress, the portal page appears, you enter the information and normally it works. So we help aour clients in our hotel. The problem is that clients with iphones and so on are getting more and more.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.