Any ethernet usb adapter supported ?

Home Page Forums Network Management Networking Any ethernet usb adapter supported ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Shadok 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Shadok

Hi,

I’m using some Alix 2D13 boards and zeroshell works like a charm.
    But for one case, i need more than 3 network interfaces and i’m wondering if some ethernet usb adapter are supported ?

For exemple, Apple’s USB< ->Ethernet adapter is recognized by pfsense.

Thanks.

m_elias

I’m using Linksys USB300M.

Shadok

Thanks 🙂

sureshsarat

I am using a unbranded adapter but the setup says QF9700 (probably the chipset ) . This is supported though zeroshell shows as unknown.
    http://www.enter-addon.com/convertor_usb_ethernet.aspx looks just the one in the link
    Hope this helps

Elder Epip

Plug an Ethernet adapter into the USB port on your Surface. See Surface features for info on the location of the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 2: Plug an Ethernet cable into the adapter.
    Step 3: Plug the other end of the cable into your router or an Ethernet network port.
    Step 4: Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
    (If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings.)
    Step 5: Tap or click the wired network icon Wired network icon.
    Step 6: If prompted, type your username and password, and then tap or click Next.
    If you don’t know this info, check with your network administrator.
    Step 7: To see if you’re online, go to the Start screen and tap or click Internet Explorer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.