Alix wifi all in one

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Alix wifi all in one

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  aslu 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

aslu

Hi all,
    I installed Zeroshell in Alix PC and atheros wireless card. I enabled the wifi and select authentication as radius. i tried bot local and remote mode for radius authentication. un fortunately none of the option got worked. anybody tried single machine with wifi and radius authentication ?

Thanks in advance.

Aslam

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Strange, I know that this configuration works. Post further details such as radius log messages and 802.1x ones.

Regards
    Fulvio

aslu

Dear Sir,

Please see the log i’m getting on my box
    10:50:36 Received packet from 127.0.0.1 with invalid Message-Authenticator! (Shared secret is incorrect.) Dropping packet without response.
    10:50:43 Received packet from 127.0.0.1 with invalid Message-Authenticator! (Shared secret is incorrect.) Dropping packet without response.
    11:00:35 Received packet from 127.0.0.1 with invalid Message-Authenticator! (Shared secret is incorrect.) Dropping packet without response.
    11:00:45 Received packet from 127.0.0.1 with invalid Message-Authenticator! (Shared secret is incorrect.) Dropping packet without response.
    11:00:53 Received packet from 127.0.0.1 with invalid Message-Authenticator! (Shared secret is incorrect.) Dropping packet without response.

Please help me to sort this or if possible, help me step by step to how to configure this.

Regards,

Aslam

imported_fulvio
    Participant

I try to guess this is the access point that has the local radius active. Infact, the requests arrives to radius from localhost. It is strange in this case that the shared secret is incorrect because it is automatically set.
    Try to remove the SSID and create it again.

Regards
    Fulvio

aslu

i solved the issue for shared secret. now the error is following

15:09:25 rlm_eap: Identity does not match User-Name, setting from EAP Identity.
    15:09:25 Login incorrect: [aslu] (from client wifi-1 port 0 cli 00-1B-77-F0-FD-19)

Any idea about this error.

Regards,

Aslam

Selanec

Set PEAP MS-CHAPv2

aslu

Dear sir,

how do i can install wifiadmin? what is the root password for ZS?

Regards,

Aslam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.