Accounting and limited bandwith per Ip

Home Page Forums Network Management Networking Accounting and limited bandwith per Ip

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  foudroyeur 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

foudroyeur

Hello

I’m very interrested by the accounting module to limit bandwith per Ip (delivered by the captive portal).

Does someone knows if it’s running well on the last beta ? Does it exist any zeroshell version with this accounting module working ?

Zeroshell is a very very good product.

Thank you very much…

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Probably the release 1.0.beta15 will have the accounting module working.

Regards
    Fulvio

foudroyeur

Just to know if you’re at the beginning or at the end of the developpment ?

To explain you my problem :

Without using the accounting module : I’ have to create a Qos rule for each IP for the upload and for the download…for each of the 160 Ip’s used.

Up to now, no problem (for the beginning)

But at the end, we need 10-15 mn to create each rule…because the Gui have to refresh 2-3 times and it takes a long time. (one time to create the class(refresh, creating, validate take 3mn), one time to obtain the classifier windows, one time to confirm rule, and to save, and to add the class to the eth0 profil…

It’s too long to be efficient. Perhaps, instead of using a web gui, but a client software will be more usefull (with a memory cash, no need to refresh each time)

Thank you very much for giving me your advice 🙂

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Bandwidth limitation per user will be available in June.

Regards
    Fulvio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.