fnmunhoz, great! Thanks for the upload.
1. Now the config file stores the password in encoded format and the main script can decode the encoded password directly. No more clear-text password.
2. I’ve created config maker for the non savvy.
1. CN based redirection support, so that user don’t have to put server= values.
2. User keyboard interrupt to disconnect/renew login.
3. GUI based, maybe bundled together modified OpenVPN GUI for windows package and called it Zeroshell client utility or something… What says you Fulvio?