Reply To: Can’t get Zeroshell authentication page automatically

Forums Network Management ZeroShell Can’t get Zeroshell authentication page automatically Reply To: Can’t get Zeroshell authentication page automatically

Thanks DrmCa

Gotcha. I seem to be stalled where I am in my setup. I’m afraid to go live because I feel like there will be a lot of guidance needed to use the CP from an apple device (which defeats the purpose of the CP). Everything in my setup works flawlessly except the CP when accessing from iphones and ipads. When I connect an andriod device that device is given an ip address and immediately redirected to the CP login page. When accessed from and apple device i get an ip address and it just sits there. If you open safari and try to go to google for, example you do get redirected to the CP login page but I really need the page to load automatically to reduce time spent assisting guests. Seems as though this is a very common issue but there are no resolutions that I can find anywhere in the forum. DNS is resolving the internal 10.1.0.1 ip to my internal captive.***.com address.

If anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears!