Reply To: SITE TO SITE ZEROSHELL – OPEN VOPN SERVER

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN SITE TO SITE ZEROSHELL – OPEN VOPN SERVER Reply To: SITE TO SITE ZEROSHELL – OPEN VOPN SERVER

Joao Vieira
Participant

good
in my case I have 3 sites united by zeroshell via vpn in the lan-to-lan option, and in the vpn-to-lan option, in one of the sites I have an ubuntu server with several services, dns, apache, ftp, samba , a windows server with shared folders, and all accecible from the 3 site lan to the printers, it opened that acer tests in your configuration before starting to use the cloud

my zeroshell has the dns configured in the 3 sites so that it only looks for example zero-1.net, zero-2.net, zero-3.net

—————————————————

buenas
en mi caso yo tengo 3 sitios unidos por zeroshell via vpn en la opcion lan-to-lan, y en la opcion vpn-to-lan, en uno de los sitios tengo servidor ubunto con varios servicios, dns, apache, ftp, samba, un windows server con carpetas compartidas, y todo accecible desde los 3 sitio lan hasta las impresoras, abria que acer pruebas en tu configuracion antes de empesar a usar la nube

mi zeroshell tiene el dns configurado en los 3 sitios para que solo busque ejemplo zero-1.net, zero-2.net, zero-3.net

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Joao Vieira.
  • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Joao Vieira.