Reply To: MRTG Monitor and graphics report wrong value (too low)

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell MRTG Monitor and graphics report wrong value (too low) Reply To: MRTG Monitor and graphics report wrong value (too low)

I see that if it’s the Zeroshell that does the traffic (such as when it downloads the Antivirus updates) both the throughput at the top of the screen and the graphics MRTG of the network ETH00 are correct and I can also see this connection in the CNTop.
If the traffic is done by another client of the network that is using the Zeroshell as its gateway I see that connection (from local IP to public IP) in the CNTop only for some seconds at the beginning with a very low kbit/s value, than it disappears from the connection list, even if it’s still working and doing traffic, and both the throughput and the MRTG graphics doesn’t count that traffic.
Is this beaviour normal or not? It seems that the traffic that pass through the Zeroshell without been analyzed but it’s only routed to one of the 2 gateway that I have is not counted.
All the other Zeroshell’s features are disabled, I’m using it only for failover the Internet traffic using to 2 gateway.

Thank you!