› Forums › Network Management › VPN › OpenVPN GUI 2.0 client keeps disconnecting right after conne › Reply To: OpenVPN GUI 2.0 client keeps disconnecting right after conne
And… It works! 😀 Even w/o the firewall rules created.
Thanks a million!
Now if only we could entice Fulvio in expanding the VPN guides to include all these steps!
The way I gather it, the process is as follows:
1. Under VPN: Enable Host-to-LAN OpenVPN (save), remove Source Nat, add net/mask
2. Under Users: create a VPN user, generate X509 cert for this user
3. Under Setup: In Network tab enable VPN99 and its underlying connection
4. Download CA.pem and user’s pem certs to OpenVPN config folder on the client machine
5. Download sample config to the client machine, edit remote address, edit client cert/key to the name of user’s pem file
This should be it?