Still looks like connection is not load balanced 🙁 I tried uTorrent which usually downloaded at 1.2 MB/s but it too was going at 465 kb/s at best.
What I have is an old Dell machine with P4 2.2Ghz where there is an on-board 3Com NIC used for LAN and 2 Intel NICs in the PCI slots for the DSL modems.
For the modems I am using 2x TP-Link 8616 in bridge mode.
Each DSL line is assigned a static IP by the provider, i.e. I am simply entering user name and password into the pppoe set up and it comes up.
Both ppp0 and ppp1 were added to the net balancing screen with the weight of 1. I have screenshots in this thread:
It was about v.2 and now the only difference is that I am on v.3, otherwise setup is the same. I don’t have any LB rules. When I moved from v.2 to v.3 all I did was removing pre-boot cron script that was activating atheling’s patch since I was on 1.0b.