Reply To: Multiple 3G agregation thru VPN bonding issue

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Multiple 3G agregation thru VPN bonding issue Reply To: Multiple 3G agregation thru VPN bonding issue

aksatob

hmm, but the problem is (if i want to make it “easy power off and on”) that i must setup also static routes for PPP interfaces (to be able to connect to server side and establish VPN connection – in case that i setup default gateway as server side IP of of BOND
so at my setup – default gateway (or static route 0.0.0.0/0) = 192.168.100.1. BUT i must also made route for ppp0 and ppp1 interf. because when all traffic is redirected to GW, ppp interf. are unable to establish VPN connection. I know that it shloud be possible by net balancer rules, but it won’t work for me. And I am not able to make two static routes for two (or more) ppp interfaces where destination is one and same IP.

So i go ahead and free up one more public IP. Now its working ok / with static routes / but i got another problem. When VPNs are active for some time and some traffic goes thru, i got errors messages “write UDPv4 []: No buffer space available (code=105)” and VPNs goes down. i tryed to add “echo 2048 >/proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes” to postboot/cron but without succes 🙁