Reply To: Does RAIDUS server even work with tomatousb linksys routers?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Does RAIDUS server even work with tomatousb linksys routers? Reply To: Does RAIDUS server even work with tomatousb linksys routers?

Thanks for responding, this ZS is not easy!

I finally fixed up most things like your NB patch which works great! thanks and now is just RAIDUS, then maybe VPN for remote access.

I have a WRT54G2 as well, along with E-3000 and D-link router.

On the logs I see nothing at all, it doesn’t even seem like the router is trying to authenticate with RADIUS on ZS?

So I’m not sure what to try next?

@atheling wrote:

At least some Linksys wifi routers work… I used to have WPA2 Enterprise setup on my WRT54G2 using the Radius server on the Zeroshell box for authentication.

I had to drop that when my wife got a Kindle which couldn’t handle that type of authentication. Now I’m just doing WPA2 Personal which requires nothing of the Zeroshell Radius server.

I don’t recall doing much more than following the cookbook that I found someplace on the Zeroshell site. http://www.zeroshell.net/eng/radiusdetails/ might help but that doesn’t look like the one I remember.

I do recall that I had to look at the radius logs on the Zeroshell a few times to figure out what was going wrong. If you see nothing in the logs, then I’d double check the address the WiFi router is trying to use for the Radius server. I’m guessing if the pre-shared key doesn’t match up that will show in the logs so you’ll know about it.