- In what context do you use the Captive Portal of Zeroshell?
To authenticate non-resident users accessing Internet. User database is stored on an external LDAP server.
- What are the hardware (CPU, RAM and disk) do you use?
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium 4 HT @ 3.4GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Disk: 220 GB WD IDE/PATA
- What release of Zeroshell do you use?
1.0.beta16. The latest, I believe.
- Did you enable the protection against DoS (Denial of Service)? if the answer is yes, please specify the protection level (Low, Medium or High).
- What is the total number of users that you manage with the captive Portal?
- What was the peak of concurrent users connected?
- At the peak of concurrent users connected, did you notice unacceptable delays in the captive portal authentication?