Reply To: Solution for Huawei E367 3G dongle on Zeroshell

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Solution for Huawei E367 3G dongle on Zeroshell Reply To: Solution for Huawei E367 3G dongle on Zeroshell

gcams
Zeqro wrote:
gcams, I don’t know how silly this sounds but can you help me with the following?

When I create a post boot script and save my profile it’s not loaded up on restart. In fact the script is deleted and the files saved inside the Database are deleted.

I understand that this is happening because my files / settings aren’t being saved. But where do I need to set the option to save them then?

What I tried to do is do all the settings and then save the profile but this didn’t seem to do anything useful. On the main page (zeroshell.net) the FAQ say you need to go to Setup -> Storage on the web interface but I cannot find that anywhere…

Hope you can help.

Really not too sure what would be causing this!? I haven’t seen this behaviour on my Alix setup running off a compact flash card and I don’t really know enough about how Zeroshell deals with it’s filesystems to be able to troubleshoot it for you. Sorry! Hope you manage to get it sorted.