Reply To: Host-to-site route add problem?

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN Host-to-site route add problem? Reply To: Host-to-site route add problem?

mattschedler
Participant

One other similarity I see is that we both seem to be using the 10.0.0.0 network addresses range on one end or the other… can’t see why that would be an issue but I’ll point it out anyway just in case.

I did try one other thing, I tried adding only a couple of IP addresses to the “traffic to tunnel” and got the same results. Thought that was strange.

Last thing I’ll mention, looking at dnsadmin’s routing table it looks like something else that’s similar might be happening… can’t tell sure because the test environment where I noticed this part was flawed. Anyway, when I configure a network to tunnel, after a connect and then a disconnect, the client’s default gateway is stripped away. I have yet to verify this in a proper environment (looks like my weekend will be busy with tinkering).

I have to say though, other then this hickup, this is a fabulous project. I currently have 4 branches plus our main location, all in a 5 state area connected together using ZS Lan-to-Lan. Each office’s telephone system is VOIP connected and all 5 can call any extension in any office. The only thing not working as well or better then the old systems is the QoS… It’s just whooping my butt in one office where the bandwidth is way too low. I was using linux and tc. I just can’t quite seem to get it as good using ZS. Another day perhaps.