Reply To: The database does not up when the server restarts

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell The database does not up when the server restarts Reply To: The database does not up when the server restarts

Joubert

@misterplow wrote:

Hi – could you answer a couple of questions? I use ZS almost exclusively from CD and have never had a problem, even when the machine’s power plug is pulled suddenly.

1) Do you have the same problem if you manually shutdown the system (nicely) from the WebGUI’s top page? Or is it only a problem with the power goes out suddenly?

2) Could you send a screenshot (or at least the text?) of your Profiles screen? (a screenshot showing what profile is “active” and what kind of disk partition it is on?

3) Is it possible that you think you are creating a static database but yet aren’t for some reason? (sorry – not trying to insult you; just want to make sure..)

1)No, the problem exists when the server shuts down unexpectedly because of lack of energy, however when I turn it off properly and if there is any good

2) Copying a file?

3) I think my BD is well founded if it saves your changes and restart the server manually up without problems but when it suddenly turned off the conflict begins to lift the BD

thanks for responding quickly