Yeah that is what I have been doing to resolve the issues, just wondered if anyone else has seen that problem, or if it was just me going crazy. 🙂
Anything in the pipeline for this fulvio?
The feature is actually there. You have to set a manual balancing rule:
– Go to NetBalancer / Balancing rules
– Add a new rule ( a popup for the rule comes up)
– In the “Packet Matching” section you enter the servers IP as destination IP
– In the “Protocol Matching” section you choose “TCP” and enter 443 (HTTPS) as destination port.
– In the “Target Gateway” section you set the gateway you want to use.
Thats it! The rule should be active immediately after you saved the changes.