Home Page › Forums › Network Management › ZeroShell › Simple (easy to manage) Firewall / Virtual Server Zeroshell › Reply To: Simple (easy to manage) Firewall / Virtual Server Zeroshell
Just thought I would ask around for any update on this request before the thread falls of the edge of the forum.
I have used a number of other firewalls before that behave like this:
1) Default block all ‘in’ allow all ‘out’
2) Add NAT port forward rule in NAT section of config
3) Packet filter rule is created automatically
4) Packet filter rule is changed
5) Corresponding NAT rule is updated
So basically, when you add/change 100 NAT port forwards, you don’t then have to go and add/change 100 packet filter firewall entries.
It would be nice if there was a way to make ZS work like this.