Reply To: Bandwidth monitoring for each IP Connect to internet

Home Page Forums Network Management Request a new feature Bandwidth monitoring for each IP Connect to internet Reply To: Bandwidth monitoring for each IP Connect to internet

yce_kelvin

Hi fulvio,

Thank you for your answer.

That is great. Then this will possible about something like PFsense graphical statistic.

The current solution you provided is not perfect because it will slow down browsing activity because of the firewall monitoring. I saw another IT support guy who doing the VPN site to site with Ubuntu Server version and he is able to get the information on which IP going out and receive. For eg: He is doing a site to site GAMING – Warcraft 3 and it required around 15K upload and 15K download speed. So, he can estimate that the game software is required 15K up/down speed. So, if the person get 1.5MB up down speed mean the max can support is around 100PC, and for 1.5MB Download / 512K Upload speed line only can support 34 PC connection max.

So, that’s y i say the integration on statistic for IP bandwidth monitoring to internet is important.

Anyway, hope fulvio can success on it. I always support. After going to webmin, IPCOP and pfsense i think zeroshell is the most great linux software for networking.

Good luck !

Kelvin