Reply To: Paypal access through captive portal?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Paypal access through captive portal? Reply To: Paypal access through captive portal?

webwarrior

You should redirect the success page option, to a page where they are then added to the logged through an automatic Java Script script, and then they will have access to the internet for a specified period of time. You can use a generic username and password for the day of the month (gives you 31 different accounts), which you embed in the Java Script login for that day.

PayPal has a success page redirect option. This might be the easiest way. You can make a copy of the login page, one for each day of the month, with hidden credentials, and an autonomic form submit script, which will give them access to the internet straight away.

The users will only be able to access this page, when they have successfully paid for the service.

Hope this helps.

@juanilata wrote:

How to get data back to your website from paypal after checkout? Hi, I’m designing a Paypal checkout page. What I want to know is, let say a customer singnup for an account and he wants to pay the money, it will take it to the paypal checkout page. but after checkout, how do i know if that specific person paid or not. I want to know if there is any way I can get a confirmaton from paypal to my website back so I can confirm his payment and give him access automatically.