Reply To: Using ZeroShell for Cisco Radius Authentication

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Using ZeroShell for Cisco Radius Authentication Reply To: Using ZeroShell for Cisco Radius Authentication

ptaylor

Well, I’ve tried to accomplish this by modifying the /root/kerbynet.cgi/template.cfg/radiusd.conf to include the above, then stopping and restarting radius via the webgui.

I verified that my changes are showing up in the real radiusd.conf file, but it still doesn’t work properly and the log file still shows the username as $enab15$. (Though, perhaps the log file is handled prior to any rewrite rules?)

I’ve tried several combinations (including trying to escape the ?’s in the searchfor section, changing the replacewith section to the original “routeradmin” and adding that user via the webgui) to no avail.

Perhaps this is not working because of something I don’t know about Radius… (I’m sure you could fill volumes of books with what I DON’T know about radius!)

Any one else have any ideas? I’m willing to make lots more changes to my radiusd.conf file and re-test, if anyone can give me something else to try…

Thanks,
Paul