www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Toshiba wireless connectivity issues?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> Wireless Networks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcsunan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Toshiba wireless connectivity issues? Reply with quote

The facts:
*Toshiba L750/0S5
*Atheros AR9002WB-1NG WLAN card (with up to date driver)
*power management configured so that maximum performance is given to WLAN at all times
*Wifi is on
*computer 2 months old
*recently got a new modem because the old one didn't give signal where I work.

now...
every other computer in my house can get wireless absolutely fine. I on the other hand have to sit like 10m max away from the router to get functioning internet. if i dont, the internet cuts out showing the 'limited connectivity sign'

I originally thought it was the fault of the modem but the fact that 3 other laptops PLUS my 7 year old toshiba portege m300 actually get better signal than my 2 month old computer does.

I realise this isnt a forum situation and I cant reply to your guys replies, but im pretty desperate and im hoping someone has some insight thats helps/works.

What else to say....
*running windows 7
*up to date virus software
*everything else is fine
*the actual WIFI connection is solid i.e. there are no trouble shooting issues and stuff (when i sit 2cm away from modem lol)

Product parameters:
Item: PT0004
Dress Pendulum: waist fishtail
Color: white
Listing Year Season: Spring 2014
Get model: deep v-neck
Material: Silk plain satin, silk chiffon, silk velvet, synthetic georgette, chiffon fiber
Application scenarios: weddings, mitzvahs, parties, corporate annual meetings, performances, daily, dating

Qipao dress
Chinese traditional wedding dress
Modern Qipao
Cheongsam online sale
Cheongsam wedding dress
In some ways Im blaming the modem (in my head) - because of the limited connectivity thing allll the time when i have 3 bars of signal
in other ways how can that be when everyone else can get wireless better, and everywhere I cant get it - thinking it could be some issue with my actual WLAN card. or maybe even some weird as settings.

Anyway go nuts with the answers, anything is helpful.
korence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:10 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for your such nice post. If you have the trouble of Windows password reset or remove, you can search Windows Password Key on Google to learn more about Windows 10 lost or forgotten password recovery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> Wireless Networks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: