www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Best vpn with concern to price, usage, features

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mariad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Best vpn with concern to price, usage, features Reply with quote

Which according to you all comes under the category of a best vpn which has a reasonable price, easy to use and install and also provides loads of security features.
Harley Ben

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many. The top searched results are on Google. But I want to ask one thing, what exactly do you mean when you are saying security? Coz as far as I know VPN's don't provide any sort of security. They just put a decoy IP up front in front of your original one.

Hackers will and can still see your original IP and hence, no security!

However, there are plenty of vpns that can fall under "BEST VPN" tag.

Just seach best vpns and you'll have your results in front of you Smile
mariad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Security Reply with quote

Well, when you say hackers can still find your original IP, it means the vpn would not be the best one to go for.
There must be something which is tried and tested.
You are right and i have done that too looking up with Google.
But the problem is most of them are review sites which i don't believe in.
Do you have any review site which you trust on or have taken their suggestions while looking for a VPN.

Reason to make this thread was to get original experiences of people who have used one.
Harley Ben

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Security Reply with quote

mariad wrote:
Well, when you say hackers can still find your original IP, it means the vpn would not be the best one to go for.
There must be something which is tried and tested.
You are right and i have done that too looking up with Google.
But the problem is most of them are review sites which i don't believe in.
Do you have any review site which you trust on or have taken their suggestions while looking for a VPN.

Reason to make this thread was to get original experiences of people who have used one.

Well, there are many, at time when I was looking for I came across many review sites, read their blogs on VPNs and its features and I bought two of the VPNs that were highly ranked on several review sites and man I wasn't wrong to do so (though I still don't agree with protection I just use it for cloaking my IP and getting geo-locked content). Check https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/vyprvpn-review/ for instance.
mariad

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

i will surely look into the link you have provided, thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Harley Ben

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

mariad wrote:
i will surely look into the link you have provided, thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

No prob!
mariad

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at the link you provided, what i have deduced so far the vypr vpn do not offer a dedicated IP add-on. Any idea on this matter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> VPN All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: